Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) seeks a Senior Finance Manager to be a key member of AWS Marketing Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing divisions within Amazon. This role will support the WW AWS Marketing organization to help drive growth of AWS business by providing analytical insights to business and finance leaders, driving core financial and business processes and goal setting.
- Develop high quality, data-driven financial analyses that drive business insights and support informed decision-making by leadership
- Develop relationships with business teams, implement new processes and drive continuous improvement
- Partner with stakeholders including Accounting, Finance Technology, Treasury, and Tax to identify opportunities and business requirements for financial systems, process improvement, and technology innovation/automation
- Drive planning and forecasting cycles for the AWS Marketing organization
The successful candidate will have shown experiences in past roles influencing senior business leaders and supporting decision-making in rapidly evolving environments. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with executives and various business units across Amazon and therefore requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- 12+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
• Solid business judgment and analytical skills
• Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills working with peers and various levels of management
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (macros, pivots, lookups)
• High capacity to prioritize workload and achieve effective results within tight deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing, and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
• Experience driving large-scale process improvements and automated solutions
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.