- Manager, Amazon Ads - Adapt - London
- Salesforce Engineer, Amazon Shipping - London
- TPM - Amazon Security, Identity and Access Management - London
- Senior Art Director, Amazon Ads, Brand Innovation Lab - London
- Sr. Growth Manager, EMEA, Amazon Games - London
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
At Amazon we strive to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. We are currently looking for a highly analytical and forward-thinking Financial Analyst to support the UK Marketplace business. Reporting to the Head of Finance Marketplace UK and working in a small team your scope is broad. While making sure the drivers of growth and profitability are well understood, you help the business with actionable insights. You nurture a fact driven decision making process by providing financial analyses and controllership. Cooperating closely with the UK business team and the European finance team, you ensure benchmarking and continuous improvement of finance processes.
In this role, you will:
- Support the UK Finance Lead and partner with UK leadership on projects and business ideas that allow the business to continue to grow quickly and deliver world class selling partner and customer experience;
- Develop tools that help us better understand business performance;
- Run ad hoc analysis, review business cases, analyze performance versus goals and actively participate in projects to ensure we are taking the right decisions in our business;
- Take on ad hoc projects and roles beyond UK in support of our EU Marketplace business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Math or related field with analytical bias;
- Several years of relevant experience; Strong technical finance skills together with strong Excel and some SQL skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Comfortable in a fast paced and ambiguous business environment;
- Experience in building and managing financial models for business forecasting and variance analysis;
- Experience in setting up business cases and driving financial conclusions;
- Ability to innovate and simplify both finance and operational processes
- Experience in e-commerce, FMCG, consulting, investment banking, or a global company;
- Expert/Pro Excel and SQL skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.