Baker Tilly is a full-service accounting and advisory firm.
At Baker Tilly, we invest in our people. We believe in continuous learning and development and have several programs to ensure the success of our people. As we continue to grow our Transaction Advisory Services practice, we are seeking to add an Analyst to our Transaction Advisory Services team in our DC, Dallas, Chicago, and West Coast offices. In this role, you will provide due diligence and transaction advisory services to our clients to meet their complex financial needs.
Our clients include privately held and publicly traded companies, private equity funds, mezzanine funds, banks, private debt funds, and business development companies. This multi-faceted client base allows us to provide our staff with a variety of opportunities across numerous industries, and a constant flow of challenging and meaningful work.
What You Will Do:
- Interact directly with Partners on matters related to client and engagement management.
- Data gathering, document review and preparation of quality of earnings reports.
- Research and financial analysis of target companies.
- Due diligence for both buy side, sell side, and corporate finance transactions.
- Communication with clients to ensure delivery of exceptional client service.
- Opportunities for career development and to advance within the transaction advisory services group.
#LI – Hybrid
Requirements for Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and a CPA designation are required.
- Between one (1) to two (2) years of experience in a professional services firm performing audits and related services, manufacturing and distribution client experience preferred.
- Professional designations or candidacy (CFE, CFA, etc.) and / or an advanced degree and due diligence experience are a plus.
- Language skills a plus.
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world’s leading financial centers – New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.0 billion.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.