Paychex provides online HR, payroll, benefits, and insurance solutions to companies of all sizes.
Under a moderate level of guidance and direction, provides customer service for one or more Paychex products. Uses prescribed guidelines to ensure good customer relations are maintained and customer claims and complaints are resolved fairly, effectively and in accordance with Paychex policies and procedures. Builds knowledge of the organization, processes, and customers.
- Delivers quality service to Paychex clients via phone, email, chat, and other avenues
- Follows up on outstanding items to issue completion in compliance with established Service Level Agreements
- Develops and maintains an intermediate working knowledge of one or more Paychex products, as well as industry policies and procedures
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and works with leaders to implement
- Demonstrates intermediate skill level with systems and software packages, which may include HRIS, Salesforce, Flex, Core Advanced, and ORS
- Documents all interactions
- Serves as a mentor for less experienced teammates
- Performs data input, maintaining strong prioritization and organization
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred