- Dell Brand Ambassador - Fort Belvoir, VA
- Specialist 1, Inside Product - McLean, VA
- Senior Software Engineer - DevSecOps (Onsite) - Sterling, VA
- Supporting Operations Lead - Leesburg, VA
- Field Services Technician 4 - Petersburg, VA
Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, developing technologies that drive human progress.
Latam Tax Advisor
Prepares and completes tax returns and reports as well as resolves issues and inquiries from both internal and external customers involved with various tax filings and liabilities. Responsible for meeting all required deadlines. Maintains current knowledge of all tax laws affecting the company. Reviews proposals for tax implications, and recommends actions that meet the business plans while managing the tax liability.
Join us as a Latam Tax Advisor on our Finance Tax team in Colombia – Remote to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a consequence of demand increase by Latin America tax authorities (federal, state and city) regarding the submission of electronic information and also increase in tax audits, Dell LatAm Tax organization is looking for a Tax Advisor whose main responsibilities will include supporting direct and indirect tax compliance activities, tax audits and participate on regional projects in the Latin America with main focus on Colombia.
- Provide documentation to auditors and tax authorities. Support on audits and/or assessments analysis.
- Support on monitoring tax returns filing deadlines.
- Business deals tax analysis, contracts review, etc. Provide tax support & advice to other Finance organizations as well as to the business. Cultivate, develop and manage strong relationships at any level.
- Support general projects and systems changes that has tax impact.
- Identification and analysis of opportunities that would generate tax savings or recovery.
Take the first step towards your dream career Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Relevant experience with Direct taxes & Indirect Tax (5+ years’ experience).
- Project management experience.
- Advance user of MS tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- English/Spanish fluent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting/Business Administration/Law.
- Work experience with a B4 accounting firm is a plus.
- Latin America Regional Tax experience is also a plus, especially for Argentina, Chile & Peru.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 07 June 2022
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.