Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, developing technologies that drive human progress.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
Join us as a Advisor/Senior Advisor on our Inventory Finance team in Penang to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you will achieved:-
- Comply with corporate accounting close controls and datelines
- Work closely with Accounting, Manufacturing Ops, Demand Planning, Inventory Control, CoC, other operations and finance functions and support ad hoc queries from all business partners
- Drive / support various process improvement initiatives
Ocean Savings / Factory / SnP / CDG /
- Support annual plan, outlooks and close processes
- Understand business drivers
- Drive to maintain reasonable inventory level
Run and analyze inventory on hand and aging reports including supporting FG controller
- Maintain access databases logic and reference files
- Trending analysis
- Reconciliation and consolidation
- Automate current processes
- Improve reporting capability to enhance visibility, efficiency and analytics
- Work with Center of Excellence (CoE) Team
- Quarterly review with VP
Lead / support various initiatives
- 1 Finance, 1 Finished Goods, APEX, Telco, Digital Inventory, UIP
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 8 to 12 years of proven experience in a professional role
- Strong business partnership and program management skills and the ability to influence and gain trust from others in critical situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Proactivity and capability to handle complex variables in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Detailed knowledge of Excel and other software applications
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.