Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
Why finance at Stryker?
Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation?Stryker is the only company with 40 consecutive years of sales growth and was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs including training, certifications, mentorship, leadership programs, tuition reimbursement, one-on-one coaching and more!
Initial 12 Month FTC with a possibility of extension
- Ensure business managers have timely and relevant information required for effective planning and control of the business.
- Analyse production and spending variances to tight deadlines at month end.
- Ensure inventory is correctly valued in the Financial Statements.
- Partner with business unit leaders at Springhill with regard to the ongoing development of their financial knowledge and the preparation of monthly financial outlooks.
- Responsible for co-ordination and completion of monthly accounts and related analysis for distribution to Leadership Team at Springhill, and to Divisional and Corporate contacts.
- Ensure inventory is valued correctly and in line with Corporate policies.
- Prepare commentaries and key ratio calculation for distribution to Leadership Team and divisional Finance personnel.
- Drive process changes in the Finance area to ensure the provision of timely and relevant information to key business owners.
- Work closely with Continuous Improvement team to understand and develop product processing times to establish full product costings, understand cell/product productivity and validate cost reduction opportunities.
- Co-ordination and preparation of plant annual budget and related budget book for distribution to team leaders at Springhill
- Project lead on finance reporting module.
- Participate in cross functional and cross divisional process improvement initiatives.
- Actively contribute as part of the Finance Team to setting and achieving the team’s goals and objectives.
- Drive cost reduction culture in the site.
- Provide mentoring/coaching and guidance to other Team members.
What are we looking for?
- Third Level qualification or equivalent.
- Qualified Professional Accounting qualification.
- 5+ Years management accounting experience in manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of ERP systems and proficient use of MS Excel.
- Be commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across an organization.
- Self starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytical & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com