Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included on the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock Indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
For our Global Business Services Center (GBSC)(part of Unified Communication and Collaboration – UCCdivision)located in TSUM Business Center, we are looking forFinance Internal Control Specialist of Regional Business Unit (RBU) Northern Europe & APAC.
The Finance Internal Control Specialist will support the Finance Internal Control Manager (FICM) of RBU Northern Europe & APAC in the risk and internal controls related aspects of the finance function.
Support the RBU Finance Internal Control Manager (FICM) of RBU Northern Europe & APAC in the execution of the internal control objectives and activities related to:
- Continuous maintenance and update of the Finance function controls within Atos Book of Internal Controls.
- Increasing the Internal Control awareness across the RBU Finance community through relevant trainings and support activities.
- Control testing campaigns, documenting and reporting results of control assessments, as well as follow up and monitor the effective implementation of remediation actions, as applicable.
- Monitoring finance Segregation of Duty, resolving conflicts and implementing risk mitigating controls.
- Contribute to Internal and External Audit process for the entities part of the Northern Europe & APAC regions.
- Support to RBU Finance function with remediation actions in response to Group Internal and External Audit observations and recommendations.
- Taking an active part and contributing to projects and ad hoc activities led by the RBU FICM, such as for example standardization of finance controls documenting as well as control robotization and automation projects.
- Any other activities related to the Finance Internal Control function that are deemed appropriate for the position.
Reporting line: RBU Northern Europe & APAC Finance Internal Control Manager
Profile and Experience:
- Education: Business School or University degree in Finance/Accounting
- Knowledge of Finance processes with at least 2 years of experience in Finance/Accounting
- Experience with Internal Control/Risk domains will be considered a strong advantage
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work autonomously and propose ideas and solutions
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural team
- Strong communication and good organizational Skills
- Microsoft package skills with focus on Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Experience with SAP ERP will be considered an advantage
- Soft skills
- Open minded, goal oriented, flexible.
What we offer?
- Professional Growth in a Global Company
- Individual Career Path
- Talent Program
- E-Learning Hub
- Knowledge Sharing Programs and Trainings
- Mentor Support
- Flexible WorkingHours
- Home Office
- 26 Paid Vacation Days
- 5 Wellness Fridays Vacation
- Medical Care including Dental Care, Glasses, etc.
- Referral Bonus
- Food Vouchers
- Store Discounts
- Team Buildings and Company Events
- Lounge and Game Areas
- Charity and Volunteer Activities
- Career Opportunities for Relocation in our International Offices
- Metro Station next to the Office
If you recognize the opportunity to develop professionally in a multinational company working with skillful co-workers to share experience with, do not hesitate to apply with a CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Atos.