HP aims to create engineering experiences that not only amaze, but inspire people around the world to interact and invent in ways that ultimately improve lives.
The person performing this role is expected to possess strong understanding of the Sustainability Reporting standards published by the standard setters to determine the accuracy and appropriateness of the disclosures by HP. He/She would be primarily responsible for the following:
- Understanding the sustainability disclosure landscape of HP and apply the disclosure requirements laid out in the standard in the most efficient manner.
- Understanding and interpretation of the new proposed rules by SEC pertaining to the climate related risks in the audited financial statements.
- Continuously interact with various stakeholders to validate the completeness and accuracy of the information provided by them for the disclosure reporting.
- Build and create models that allow better analytics of information gathered from different stakeholders. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design. Identifies issues and proposes solutions.
Required skills /qualification:
- Advanced accounting degree is a must (e.g., Chartered Accountant/ CPA) with 10 to 12 years of industry experience and atleast 3-5 years’ experience in Sustainability Reporting area.
- Should be well versed with the sustainability standards issued by the standard setters like Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), and others.
- Thorough understanding of the proposed SEC rules relating to disclosure of climate relates risks in the financial statements
- Willingness to understand complex system and processes within the company.
- Proven ability to work on stringent deadlines
- Excellent analytical, leadership and focused skills
- Strong communication skills with good business acumen.
- Good at stakeholder management
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!