wellsfargo Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a diversified community-based financial services company with a vision to satisfy customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Wealth Client Investment Manager as a part of Wealth Client Management within Wealth and Investment Management. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Manage a book of moderately complex client portfolios and identify opportunity for process improvements within stated investment objectives
- Formulate investment programs designed to achieve stated investment objectives, including selection of structured investment programs, and products
- Exercise independent judgement to guide investment plan development, portfolio management, and the implementation of client investment process for select guided or optimized investment strategies
- Present recommendations for resolving complex situations and exercise independent judgement while developing expertise within Wealth Client Investment Management functional area, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with Wealth Client Investment Management colleagues, internal partners, and stakeholders, including internal as well as external customers
- 2+ years of Wealth Client Investment Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Bachelor’s or higher
- 1+ year of SQL experience
- 1+ year of Microsoft access experience
Job Posting Locations:
- Charlotte NC
- Austin TX
- Jacksonville FL
- Las Vegas NV
- Los Angeles CA
- Winston Salem NC
- Minneapolis MN
$63,600.00 – $113,000.00 Annual
- Information about Wells Fargo’s employee benefits
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.