Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon seeks an Accounts Payable Analyst with a F&A background, for our Corporate AP team.
As a FinOps Accounts Payable Analyst, you will support Amazon’s strategic suppliers to identify and resolve invoice issues, reconcile accounts and drive monthly targets. A successful individual will be self-motivatedsomeone who can recognize how processes can improve and effectively implement positive changes. The candidate must also be able to build strong cross-functional relationships and demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail. You will earn trust with our supplier to facilitate timely payment.
This role will require for the successful candidate to: – Full cycle of accounts payable coordination including: research, analysis, account reconciliations and managing supplier expectation.
• Calling supplier and scheduling resolution sessions to address their concern.
• Managing and resolving invoice discrepancies.
• Maintain supplier relationships by responding timely and accurately to both internal, external questions and requests for information.
• Understand the Amazon procure to pay processes to provide guidance to supplier, identify defects and drive resolution upstream.
• Understand the pain points of customers/ suppliers and solve issues.
• Escalating when appropriate to direct manager and/or senior leaders.
• Keeping detailed notes, task creation and reminders in our case handling tool.
• Actively seeking solutions to suppliers and internal teams’ needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer/ supplier experience.
• Analyze trends and suggest process improvements.
• Perform other projects and duties as required.
• Normal Office Environment.
• Report daily to the Pasay office.
• This role will primarily be reporting on a night shift and may also be requested to be on shifting schedule from time to time.
• Work during Holidays as may be required by the Company.
• May be asked to render overtime on critical and peak times as may be required by the Business.
• Graduate of a Bachelors Degree.
• Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
• Knowledge on Outlook, Word and Excel or similar desktop applications.
• Good Communications skills Written & Verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Flexible to work in shifting schedule.
• Exemplifies traits of being a Team player , has good interpersonal skills, hardworking, adaptable and detail oriented.
• Can work under pressure and with deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong customer service focus.
• Has the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision.
• A person who is open to work with diverse teams with different cultures on an global team.
• Preferably with a Bachelor Degree/Masters Degree in Finance/Accounting as Major Subject.
• Prior experience of at least 2 years in similar Finance & Accounting role as an Analyst or worked in a BPO industry catering to customer needs is an advantage.
• Preferably has working knowledge on Oracle Financials or other Finance ERP tools.
• Preferably with Collections background.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Knowledge of Amazon business or the e-commerce/ advertising industry.