- Product Strategy Analyst (Hybrid - Flexible Location) - Newark, NJ
- Product Manager ( (Hybrid - Flexible Locaton) - Newark, NJ
- Head of Enterprise Platforms (Hybrid - Flexible Location) - Newark, NJ
- Head of Enterprise Product Strategy (Hybrid - Flexible Location) - Newark, NJ
- Head of Enterprise Product Programs Office (Hybrid - Flexible Location) - Newark, NJ
Broadridge is the leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions—helping broker-dealers, banks, mutual funds, and corporate issuers manage risk and accelerate growth.
At Broadridge, we’ve built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is growing! We have are seeking a Senior Accounting Analyst to join our dynamic Corporate Finance Organization as part the Global Asset Management Team! In this role, you will be directly responsible for certain aspects directly related to our Project Accounting team including: Policies, Procedures, Systems, Compliance, Controls, and Reporting. You will have functional accounting responsibilities for Cost to fulfill Client Contacts and associated Revenue, as well as Costs and Revenues related to Client Enhancements and Internally Developed Software. This role also receives direct exposure to, and opportunities to present in front of, Broadridge Senior Finance Management (including within the CFO and Controllership organizations).
We are made up of high performing teams that meet in person to learn and collaborate as needed. This role is considered hybrid, which means you’ll be assigned to a Broadridge office and given the flexibility to work remotely.
- Work collaboratively with offshore team members
- Translating Contract Terms to apply relevant Accounting Principles, including revenue recognition and cost capitalization concepts of ASC 606 and ASC 340
- Project Accounting
- Fixed Asset Accounting / Lease & Facilities Accounting
- Monthly/quarterly book close
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Compliance Reporting – SOX
- Work with internal and external auditors
- Build relationships with key business partners including finance and non-finance
- Pro-actively identify issues and offer solutions
- Client Asset Impairment Testing
- Work on Special Projects
- 3-5 years in general accounting
- Undergraduate degree in accounting
- Oracle and TM-1 experience preferred
- Project management experience a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet designated deadlines
- CPA/MBA Preferred #LI-PS1
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone’s strengths are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.US applicants: Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage because of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com.