Flex is a global manufacturing company where employees thrive in a diverse and inclusive environment.
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always. Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose — to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
To support our extraordinary teams who build great products and contribute to our growth, we’re looking to add a Cost Accountant located in Guadalajara, North Campus
Reporting to the Controller the Cost Accountant role involves… Responsible for preparing and maintaining accounting records and analyzing and interpreting accounting records in order to give advice or prepare statements.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- • Reconcile trial balance accounts within individuals responsibility
- • Prepare/Review Journal Vouchers with appropriate supporting documentation
- • Adhere to Direct Material Standard Cost, Capitalization or Direct Labor and Manufacture Overhead in Inventory, Monthly Purchase Price Variance, Cycle Counting, and Inventory transfer policy.
- • Ensure corporate reporting deadlines are met for designated reports
- • Develop forecast for areas within responsibility interfacing with individuals outside of cost accounting
- • Establish objectives and implement appropriate processes in line with established financial practices
- • Ensure budget, schedules and performance requirements are met
- • Be familiar with relevant Accounting, regulatory and reporting requirements in the Controllers Handbook.
- • Lead financial periodic closing, analysis and reporting
- • Compile monthly rolling year forecast
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, international business or equivalent.
- Advanced English.
- Experience in similar position.
- Excel intermediate / advanced
- Ability to operate office software including, word processing, spreadsheets, presentation packages and database systems.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Decision Making.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide…
- Competitive Salary.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Christmas Bonus.
- Food Coupons.
- Saving Fund.
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We’re happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.