Headquartered in Purchase, NY, PepsiCo operates in over 200 countries and territories around the globe.
Auto req ID: 276065BR
The COGS and Capital Analyst is responsible for leading the financial planning from a COGS perspective, working closely with Supply Chain, Operations and Quality to mitigate risks for inventory, yield, and write-offs. This role is critical in understanding key drivers impacting COGS and communicating this up to Support Center. This role will also co-lead with the Controller the quarterly cycle counts and annual inventory audit to ensure compliance and financial guardianship of assets.
- Partner with Supply Chain for the site and three DCs to mitigate risks for excess and obsolescence, financial analysis is completed, and the decision-making process is timely with a business focus
- Understand and articulate all COGS drivers and communicate timely to Support Center
- Investigate yield and usage variance and making recommendations as needed
- Participate in period close ensuring all work orders are closed and variances explained
- Partner with Engineering team to track capital projects, forecast cash flow and closeout projects as needed ensuring cash flow targets are met
- Partner with Controls team to lead inventory cycle counts and annual physical inventory to ensure compliance and safeguard assets
- 5+ years of experience in a forecasting and planning experience
- Accounting or Finance undergraduate degree
- Microsoft Business applications, SAP/ BPC Experience a must
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
- Strong communication skills within all levels of the organization
- Experienced at analyzing and distilling large amounts of data into meaningful and presentable content to support decision making
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and problem solve quickly in a changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate and influence others
- Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Cost accounting a plus
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement