LiveRamp is a leading data connectivity platform, committed to connecting the world’s data safely and effectively while advancing innovation.
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to join its growing tax team. Responsibilities include supporting the federal and international functions of the tax department, including tax planning, income tax accounting, controversy, transfer pricing, indirect tax, M&A, tax compliance and special projects. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Tax Accounting and Compliance.
- Prepare tax workpapers supporting the federal and state income tax returns
- Prepare components of the quarterly and annual income tax provision
- Prepare monthly and quarterly tax account reconciliations
- Assist with tax payment processing
- Assist with income and other tax audits
- Assist with various tax-related projects, such as process improvements, automation, and acquisition integration
- Perform tax research and interpret tax laws applicable to new businesses, transactions, or new products
- Maintain and expand knowledge of applicable tax laws and accounting rules
Your team will:
- Handle worldwide tax provision, including tax planning and modelling for tax law changes
- Be responsible for all aspects of income tax compliance and tax audits
- Work closely with international teams, accounting, finance, and FP&A
- Be involved with cross-functional process improvements in addition to tax provision automation
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- 3+ years of income tax experience in public accounting and/or industry
- Experience with technology/SaaS industry required
- Proficiency in key productivity tools (Excel, Word, Workday or other ERP, etc.)
- Proficiency with tax research tools (CCH, RIA, and/or BNA)
- High attention to detail and strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Big 4 experience a plus
- CPA and/or MS in Taxation strongly preferred
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, long term care, accident and critical illness insurance, pre-tax accounts (health, dependent and commuter), and a family forming benefit through Carrot. Plus Milk Stork, backup child and elder care, and discount on pet insurance, mental health support (via Talkspace)
- FlexPerks reimbursement program to provide flexibility and choice ($375/quarter) for fitness, emotional, financial, family, travel and entertainment, convenience and security expenses. (U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead. Also Employee Stock Purchase Plan – 15% discount off purchase price of LiveRamp stock (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you’re located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from San Francisco home office
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across nine countries and four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.