- Travel Registered Nurse RN Acute - Washington State - Federal Way, WA
- $10k BONUS - Registered Nurse RN Acute - paid training - Federal Way, WA
- Acute Registered Nurse - Federal Way, WA
- Acute Registered Nurse II - Federal Way, WA
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Dialysis Training Provided - Federal Way, WA
We are on a quest to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. Learn how DaVita—which is Italian for “giving life”—is working.
32275 32nd Ave S, Federal Way, Washington, 98001, United States of America
The purpose of this position is to provide center level accounting support to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values. This includes accounting for leases, subleases, development projects, fixed assets, inventory, medical director fees, and supporting field operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Center accounting responsibilities for development projects, fixed assets, inventory, medical director fees, leases and subleases.
- General Ledger functions such as month-end accruals, accounting adjustments, and account reconciliations.
- Analysis and variance review of center level expenses and capital expenditures
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Must have good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 or weekly COVID-19 testing, in addition to wearing a mask, is required. A medical/religious exemption is required for any unvaccinated teammates planning to visit a clinic or working on any of our federal contracts.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits