Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Apr 20, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
The Information Systems & Technology (IS&T) team at Apple is a broad organization developing and delivering applications and services across Apple, which directly impacts the customer experience. Imagine what you could do here! At Apple, excellent ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. The Strategy & Programs organization is looking for a Finance Project/Program Manager to play a key role within the PMO. This role will help to drive annual financial and headcount plans and provide day-to day support and tracking for the overall health and wellness of the portfolio budget. In addition to financial oversight responsibilities, this role will help to drive strategy and change across many teams. Join our team, and together we’ll explore all the ways to improve how Apple operates, freeing our employees to do their lives best work! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter, with a proven track record to think strategically and motivate change across a global organization in a dynamic and fast paced environment. We’re looking for someone that is comfortable managing multi year budgets, able to think critically, and has in-depth finance knowledge. This position requires not only complete financial and resource analyses, but also the ability to drive tangible operational results both within and outside of the organization.
* 3 – 5+ years project/program management experience
* 3+ years financial experience, ideally across multiple projects
* Thorough understanding of and experience with accounting, financial statement analysis, and financial forecast evaluation
* Experience handling multi year budgets
* Advanced knowledge of Excel or Numbers
* Experience with Tableau or equivalent reporting solutions
* Excellent attention to detail and strong strategic approach
* Excellent process management, planning, and organizational skills
* Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
* Demonstrate project management experience in a software development/technology business or equivalent experience leading large cross functional project teams
– Create and provide regular financial updates, increased frequency during capital planning time – Ability to translate detailed financial information into executive level presentations – Collaborating with Finance and global partners on budgets, forecast, and resource optimization – Focused attention to detail with the ability to toggle between macro and micro views – Provide finance the input needed for quarterly forecasts – Validated analytical and problem solving skills – Understanding current state, tools, and processes and make recommendations to implement and enhance internal systems – Headcount tracking and reporting, and assisting with headcount justifications – Play a key role in the continued development of our global capital investments and planning process PREFERRED SKILLS: – Ability to collaborate with others – Ability to deal with ambiguity – Strong organizational skills and detail orientation – Previous experience with operational and capital planning
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field of study preferred.