nike NIKE, Inc.
Nike designs, markets, and distributes athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for sports and fitness activities globally, with a commitment to innovation, inspiration, and diversity.
Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. If you’re one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Finance Manager of Product Margin Planning to join the Global Finance Product Margin Planning and Costing team. This person will play a key role in helping Converse build and execute plans that drive profitable, sustainable, and capital efficient growth. This person will be a key partner in creating the price-value relationship across Converse’s Footwear, Apparel, and Accessories and develop product margin targets at a Global level. The ideal candidate has prior product margin experience and is a leader who possesses superior Excel and communication skills.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• Develop and scenario plan seasonal product margin targets from product ideation/innovation to assortment finalization
• Manage and support opportunities to lower costs and improve price value throughout the Global product creation process to achieve set product margin targets
• Communicate key benchmarks while articulating key drivers within volume, cost, and price on a season-by-season basis
• Conduct scenario analyses based on costs and macroeconomic factors to support decision making
• Lead and inspire a team and be responsible for recruiting, training, and developing talent as well as defining team and individual goals
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will report to the Finance Director of Product Margin Planning and Costing and collaborate with a broad set of partners across Product, Merchandising, Innovation, Design, Finance Planning, Strategy and Operations.
WHAT YOU BRING
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a business-related field with emphasis in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
– 6+ years of experience leading operating budget, financial analysis, and/or P&L management showing increasing progression of responsibilities.
– Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
– Excellent communication skills with ability to develop the “story” and form recommendations
– Proven ability to complete quantitative/qualitative analysis and financial modeling
– Balance multiple, results-driven priorities and maintain strong organization skills
– Advanced proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint / Keynote
– Results-driven, high-energy self-starter with ability to manage through ambiguity in a dynamic environment
– Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
– Self-starter with a positive attitude and desire to drive operational results
Converse requires all applicants for this position to be vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of hire, unless otherwise required by law. As an equal opportunity employer, Converse will make accommodations to individuals who cannot be vaccinated in accordance with applicable law.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.