Chick-fil-A is a restaurant chain with a passion for service.
Restaurant Accounting is one of five teams within Restaurant Financial Services. Restaurant Accounting consists of two key functional areas: Regional Accounting and Accounting Strategy. Within these areas, we provide accounting and analytical support and strategy for: Chick-fil-A domestically franchised and company owned restaurants, STC Brands, Beyond the Restaurant, Operations Accounting, International restaurants, and our Restaurant Fee Calculation and Profit/Loss Reporting system. We take pride in providing “Second Mile” service to our customers which consists of Operators, STC Brand Executive General Managers, Team Members, Support Center Staff and 3rd party vendors. Our work is primarily performed at the Support Center in a campus mobile environment. Occasional travel and over-time may be required to meet team or individual goals and deadlines.
This is a professional level role requiring an individual who will be responsible for providing analytical support for the STC Brands Restaurants in the business-critical Food & Menu Cost systems.
- Learn fundamental concepts and procedures for 1-2 systems and multiple data sets
- Serve as a point of contact for knowledge on these systems and processes
- Partner with DTT to test and deploy enhancements to these systems
- Trouble shoot and improve processes to meet changes in the business
- Deliver multiple time-sensitive processes, accurately collect, input, and review data to produce accurate and timely reporting to STC Brands EGMs and Staff
- Interact with other Staff, Accountants, Consultants, and EGMs as needed to facilitate production of menu/ IAR/ Food Cost reports or answer Ad Hoc questions around the data
- Influence the team’s ability to maintain a portfolio of tools and reports that are insightful
Participates in self-development through department meetings, conferences, milestones, development plans, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in analytics, business, finance, or related fields
- Builds strong relationships with others and values the opinions and strengths of teammates
- Ability to manage multiple projects and varying tasks, process and/or projects while appropriately prioritizing work
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Self-driven, exhibiting a personal drive for excellence and an eagerness to learn
- Knowledge and understanding of Chick-fil-A’s standard suite of work solutions (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Exhibits ability to learn new systems and/or business reporting tools (Fusion, Alteryx, Tableau)
Required Level of Education
Analytics, business, finance, or related fields