What’s the role?
- Develop account reconciliations, data compilation and analyses ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
- Prepare journal entries along with other month-end closing activities.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests; contribute to an internal control-compliant environment
- Assist with other special projects, including process improvement initiatives and other ad hoc requests
- Research accounting rules and regulations and make recommendations regarding company policies.
- Knowledge of Accounting Chart of Accounts and ability to make updates in PeopleSoft
Who are you?
- 3-5 years experience
- Strong IFRS/GAAP and accounting process knowledge and experience understanding and synthesizing technical accounting standards
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skill (e.g. VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, SUMIFS, Pivot tables, CONCATENATE, LEFT/RIGHT/MID, Text to Columns, etc.)
- Experience maintaining confidentiality and handling sensitive financial information
- Experience with PeopleSoft a plus, or strong knowledge of ERP systems
- Extremely organized and analytical
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- CPA license preferred
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who are we?
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people’s lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us. Watch Video