Baker Tilly is a full-service accounting and advisory firm.
- Provide financial advisory services to municipal clients such as cities, towns, and counties. Provide financial planning and analysis for economic development projects.
- Develop cash flows and tax increment projections. Assist with Tax Increment Finance (“TIF”) projects and prepare annual TIF neutralization reports. Structure financing options and facilitate the issuance of bonds for capital improvement projects.
- Provide capital project planning and analysis. Assist with comprehensive financial panning.
- Attend and present financial information at public and planning meetings. Manage client expectations through regular communication.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- A minimum of two years Accounting and/or Finance experience required; experience with Municipal Finance preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in accounting/finance, analysis, and problem solving.
- Demonstrated success in project management.
- Skilled in presenting technical and/or financial information.
- Willingness to pursue a certification exam.
- The ability to communicate effectively with a variety of individuals.
- The ability and willingness to travel and attend evening meetings.
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm, providing clients a genuine coast-to-coast and global advantage with critical mass and top-notch talent in major regions of the U.S. and in many of the world’s leading financial centers – New York, London, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Chicago. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 148 territories, with 36,000 professionals and a combined worldwide revenue of $4.0 billion.
Many of Baker Tilly’s roles have the opportunity to work remotely. Please discuss with your talent acquisition professional to understand the requirements for an opportunity you are exploring.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable federal, state or local law.