- Manager, Supply Chain, Amazon Freight, Amazon Freight Operations - Atlanta, GA
- Senior Program Manager - (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Amazon Freight, Less-Than-Truckload - Atlanta, GA
- Program Manager - (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Amazon Freight, Less-Than-Truckload - Atlanta, GA
- Market Manager - Devices - Atlanta, GA (Military Veterans Encouraged to Apply), Amazon Offline Retail Team - Atlanta, GA
- Market Manager- Devices- Atlanta,GA , Amazon Offline Retail Team - Atlanta, GA
Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
In AWS Finance, you will work with exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who believe financial partnership is critical to customer success. We benefit from diverse experiences and perspectives and are committed to inclusion as a business advantage and the right thing to do. The growth of AWS and scope of Amazon’s business create opportunities to grow your career and broaden experience in any direction you choose. As a pioneer in cloud services, AWS lets you apply data, creativity, and analytical ability to completely new challenges and opportunities. This is a chance to work hard, have fun, and make history.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to join our worldwide AWS Network Finance team. Amazon’s network enables the global operation of thousands of applications across hundreds of thousands of servers in dozens of locations across the world. The AWS Network team develops and operates the network platform for all of Amazon, including e-commerce products and cloud computing solutions. This platform is industry-leading for its efficiency, intelligence, throughput, and reliability. The network is critical to the success of hundreds of thousands of AWS customers.
Key job responsibilities
The successful Finance Manager will
- Own annual capital budgeting processes and forecast variance analysis by collaborating with engineers and business leaders.
- Build, develop, and maintain complex financial models to help support or drive business decisions.
- Own the Data Center Network P&L.
- Create financial metrics, provide financial inputs for business operational metrics, and create automated reporting mechanisms for Monthly Business Reviews (MBR), and ad-hoc requests.
This role operates in a technically challenging and fast-paced environment and regularly works closely with Directors, Senior Managers, and Engineers across the business to drive critical business decisions within the AWS Network Infrastructure team.
- 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- Experience with designing and building automated tools for financial or operational reporting
- Advanced analytical skills with demonstrated ability to quantitatively evaluate business problems and communicate findings to senior executives
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing workload
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in SQL
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.