CrowdStrike is a leading cybersecurity company protecting customers from all cyber threats by leveraging its security cloud to stop breaches.
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role:
- Assist with filing income tax returns of foreign subsidiaries
- Assist with filing indirect tax (VAT / GST) tax returns of foreign subsidiaries
- Assist with advance tax calculation of foreign subsidiaries
- Assist with the preparation of income tax provision.
- Assist in calculation of return to provision reconciliations.
- Assist in coordinating with outside advisors to manage proper tax return filings and to keep track of all returns that have been filed.
- Support in coordinating with the tax accounting team to ensure efficient integration of the tax accounting and international tax compliance processes.
- Assist with direct tax or indirect tax audits / assessments
- Assist with other projects as necessary
- Knowledge of tax compliance specifically of EMEA region is preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Self-initiate research and is resourceful in their approach to resolve any issues irrespective of subject matter knowledge
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Excel and ability to create models, as needed, that reflect this depth of understanding
- Analytical skills with good attention to detail, motivation and confidence to independently address issues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to co-ordinate & interact with internal and external stakeholders
What You’ll Need
- Chartered Accountant/CPA/ACCA or other equivalent degree
- 2 years – 4 years of relevant experience
- Shift time: 2PM – 11PM
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.