Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
Finance and Business Planning is a highly mission driven organization – our mission is to enable Meta to plan, prioritize, and execute as effectively as possible. We take a uniquely long-term view towards business problems. It is critical that we operate with an independent and objective perspective, and are comfortable representing our point of view to our partners and executive stakeholders. We serve as financial advisers to our business partners and own shared business goals and results where appropriate. We strive to balance our responsibility to support business partners with our responsibility to serve the long-term mission and sustainability of Meta Inc. and act as stewards of company resources.This role will focus on Meta’s Remote Presence product and platform group which is building technologies to connect people in real time via audio/video calling and Live video/audio broadcasting in Messenger, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, as well as hardware devices (Oculus, Portal, glasses). Our real-time communication business has been experiencing unprecedented and explosive growth over the last few years. It is one the most scaled consumer businesses at Meta Inc. with billions of users relying on the technology RP builds to power their real-time communication experiences. Remote Presence and the technology we build is an integral part of Meta.We are seeking a strategic, driven, and analytical Finance Manager to support Remote Presence. This is an integral role within the Finance and Business Planning organization – directly supporting Product, Engineering, Business, and cross functional leaders. The Finance Manager will manage and drive key aspects of the Remote Presence financial plan, including budget decisioning and operationalization, and supporting Remote Presence leaders with communication and analytical support. The role will physically sit with the Remote Presence team, and will involve regular interactions with business and finance leaders. The role requires strategic thinking, strong communication skills, a deeply analytical mindset, and a bias towards action and perfect execution.Our promise: you will gain invaluable experience in a highly visible position that offers significant responsibility and interaction with business and product global leaders, and an opportunity to have significant impact within a critical priority area for Meta.
Finance Manager – Audio/Video/Messaging Products (Remote Presence) Responsibilities:
- Support annual and long range planning for Remote Presence product organization
- Build thoughtful resource allocation analyses to drive better investment decisions
- Present outcomes and business outlook to stakeholders across Remote Presence and Finance
- Own end-to-end partnerships with a broad range of Product and Business leads
- Drive financial planning processes related to headcount planning, budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other FP&A groups, as well as operations including purchasing, accounting, corporate finance
- 8+ years of experience in business strategy or finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, Finance, or related discipline
- Experience synthesizing strategic insights and problem solving individually or in a group setting
- Communication skills with experience building relationships with people across all levels of the organization
- Self-driven, organized, detail-oriented, and experience multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.