goldmansachs Goldman Sachs
Like most financial institutions, Goldman Sachs specializes in several key areas, including mergers and acquisitions, investment research, securities and risk management, and technological innovation.
Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
TRANSACTION BANKING (TxB)
We aim to build a modern and digital-first transaction banking solution to serve our clients. Our business combines the strength, heritage, and expertise of a 150-year-old firm with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Our goal is to provide a best-in-class digital product that helps clients to succeed by giving them a holistic view of their business. Through the use of modern technology built on the cloud, we are the alternative to legacy platforms. We’re a team of diverse experts helping our clients to build the future of their Treasury.
The Liquidity and Billing Product team is responsible for developing innovative cash management solutions including deposit accounts, physical and notional cash concentration, virtual accounts, as well as pricing and billing solutions. We’re thought leaders, bringing new ideas and insights to clients to help them achieve a leaner, smarter treasury.
How You Will Fulfill Your Potential
- Develop a deep understanding of the Transaction Banking business, working capital management, and the function of corporate treasuries
- Learn the fundamentals of Liquidity and Billing systems and products, including deposits, cash concentration and virtual accounts
- Develop knowledge and expertise on industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Prepare client proposals which meet client needs and deliver timely solutions
- Create the documentation, approval and go-to-market strategy for new liquidity products
- Drive the routines and reporting to ensure products are properly managed
- Partner with the global team for the design and implementation of existing liquidity and billing products into new geographies and new solutions on the roadmap
- Participate in the implementation of existing liquidity products into new geographies
- Support TxB Pricing and Billing, including new deal review and billing data analysis
- Deliver analytical tools and dashboards to help clients manage their corporate treasury
- Drive UAT for new products and services
- Partner with Operations to implement Quality Assurance for the end-to-end billing process
- Bachelors or Masters Degree, preferably in Finance, Economics, Business or Commerce
- At least 3+ years of experience in Financial Services industry
- Passion and natural curiosity for the financial services industry and a desire to build knowledge of our business and clients
- Ability to lead multiple stakeholders while working in a collaborative environment to deliver objectives on time
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership and accountability of projects
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and juggle changing priorities
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in JIRA and agile methodologies
- Product Management experience in core banking or billing platforms
- Experience in designing and implementing cross functional initiatives