Johnson & Johnson
Cutting-edge science, digital technology, and new ways of thinking are improving how people are cared for around the world, and Johnson & Johnson is at the forefront.
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst, Robotics Supply Chain. The position will be located in the San Francisco, CA Bay Area (Redwood City or Santa Clara).
Robotics and Digital Solutions, is part of Johnson & Johnson Med Tech. At Johnson & Johnson Robotics and Digital Solutions, we’re changing the trajectory of health for humanity, using robotics to enhance healthcare providers’ abilities and improve patients’ diagnoses, treatments, and recovery times. Johnson & Johnson Robotics was established in 2020 with the integration of Auris Health, Verb Surgical, C-SATS, and Ethicon. It comprises three key med-tech platforms: Flexible Robotics (MONARCH®), Surgical Robotics (OTTAVA™), and Digital Solutions. Join our collaborative, rapidly growing teams in the San Francisco Bay Area (Redwood City and Santa Clara), Cincinnati, and Seattle. You’ll collaborate on breakthrough medical technologies that unite multiple subject areas to build a connected digital ecosystem that advances medical professionals’ skills and improves patient outcomes.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Finance Director, the Senior Financial Analyst, Robotics & Digital Solutions (RAD) will work with the Robotics Supply Chain and R&D groups to model the cost of products in the development pipeline to ensure alignment with project cost targets. The candidate will also be supporting the business with Capital expenses and reporting across RAD Supply Chain and Facilities and control overhead for supporting functions.
This candidate must have a strong knowledge of supply chain accounting processes and a track record of process improvement to support scalability and reporting accuracy. Importantly, this individual must be a strong cross-functional team player working with Supply Chain, R&D, Strategy, and other functions in the company. This role will be an anchor to the RAD Finance organization with the potential to develop into a site controller.
A successful candidate should have proven success at partnering with multifunctional teams with a clear focus on results and accountability.
- Monthly/Quarterly Close: Review the expenses and Headcount and make necessary adjustments and corrections.
- Reporting and Analysis: Provide analysis for project and department spending and variances to budget
- Forecasting: Assist in the development of regularly scheduled and ad hoc forecasts.
- Productivity: Drive process improvement by eliminating waste and non-value-added activities and automating processes.
- Ad Hoc Analysis: Build product cost models to evaluate various supply chain opportunities.
- Coordinate financial-related activities at the manufacturing site.
- Monitors investment evaluations and expenditures, including capital.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting and/or Finance
- A minimum of 3 years of finance business experience
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with expertise in Excel and SAP
- Solid written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven experience in partnering with leaders (business/finance associates) on developing business strategies & influencing at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated strong performance providing financial leadership
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously and effectively prioritize projects and tasks
- This position can be located in either Redwood City or Santa Clara California. This position may require up to 10% of travel
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, And Experience:
- MBA, CPA, CMA and/or other advanced degree(s) or financial certification(s)
- Prior experience with supply chain financial management and cost accounting
- Prior Life Sciences (Medical Devices / Pharmaceuticals) industry expertise
- Prior experience working in a global matrixed organization
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through innovative programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Redwood City-150 Shoreline Dr
United States-California-Santa Clara
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)