Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 107,000 employees and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in cybersecurity, cloud and high performance computing, the Group provides tailored end-to-end solutions for all industries in 71 countries. A pioneer in decarbonization services and products, Atos is committed to a secure and decarbonized digital for its clients. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on Euronext Paris and included on the CAC 40 ESG and Next 20 Paris Stock Indexes.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
For our Global Business Services Center (GBSC)(part of Unified Communication and Collaboration – UCCdivision)located in TSUM Business Center, we are looking forTravel & Expenses Accounting clerk.
- Control and processing of travel expense payments to employees
- Control of the processes and employee expense accounts in your area of responsibility
- Control of processing by the Shared Service Center
- Ensuring proper closings in SAP NESSIE including the necessary documentation
- Ensuring optimal processes in expense management through constant analysis and improvement of all interfaces
- Completed commercial vocational training
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- In-depth knowledge of sales tax law and processes in travel and expense accounting in group of companies
- Good knowledge of SAP FI and Microsoft Excel and Word
- Capable of working with limited supervision and as well as a part of a team.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and German
What we offer?
- Professional Growth in a Global Company
- Individual Career Path
- Talent Program
- E-Learning Hub
- Knowledge Sharing Programs and Trainings
- Mentor Support
- Flexible WorkingHours
- Home Office
- 26 Paid Vacation Days
- 5 Wellness Fridays Vacation
- Medical Care including Dental Care, Glasses, etc.
- Referral Bonus
- Food Vouchers
- Store Discounts
- Team Buildings and Company Events
- Lounge and Game Areas
- Charity and Volunteer Activities
- Career Opportunities for Relocation in our International Offices
- Metro Station next to the Office
If you recognize the opportunity to develop professionally in a multinational company working with skillful co-workers to share experience with, do not hesitate to apply with a CV in English.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By applying for our vacancies, it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be processed, used and kept for the purposes of the recruitment at Atos.