A career in our Finance team, within our Oracle consulting practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalise on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance, operations, human capital, customer, and governance, risk and compliance. As part of our finance team, you’ll focus on providing the support companies need in their Finance Transformation journey enabled by Oracle Cloud ERP and EPM. You will be part of a team that helps clients rethink their Finance functions as they leverage new Cloud technology including RPA, Machine Learning and Analytics in conjunction with their ERP platform. You will bring a blend of process and technology expertise to create the next generation Finance function.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
10 year(s) with at least 5 years directly involved in Oracle Cloud implementations and/or support
Demonstrates proven knowledge and success with leading teams to generate a vision, to establish direction and motivate members, as well as create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, to encourage improvement and innovation.
Demonstrates advanced knowledge and success with leading efforts and understanding of Oracle applications-based solutions consulting related to the implementation and support of Oracle application-packaged solutions, including the following:
- Selling, executing and leading all aspects of complex engagements within the Oracle product suite achieving on-time and on-budget delivery;
- Developing new market-differentiated Oracle solutions and lead proposal development efforts;
- Improving business processes, including, but not limited to, Fusion, EBS, PeopleSoft, CC&B, Siebel and Hyperion;
- Demonstrating deep knowledge of the common issues facing PwC’s clients of all Industries and Sectors;
- Demonstrating proven abilities and success with the Oracle product suite leading technical development efforts and off-shore development resources, including:
- Designing, implementing and supporting complex business processes in an Oracle environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Oracle solutions;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities;
- Preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials;
- Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation; and,
- Demonstrating proven extensive abilities and success as a team member by understanding personal and team roles, contributing to a positive working environment by building proven relationships with team members, proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback, providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisorydirector. 331725 331725WD