The Boeing Company
At Boeing, you can contribute to work that matters.
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The Boeing Company is currently seeking an Associate International Space Station (ISS) Financial Analyst to join the team in Houston, TX.
- Performs general analysis of resource forecasts and/or control account Estimates at Completion (EACs); financial EACs
- Reconciles data from multiple sources and performs general support of: resource forecasts and/or EACs for control accounts, budgets, functions or pools; financial EACs for contracts programs
- Extracts data and compiles routine performance reports and assists with preparing variance analyses
- Develops and maintains cost and/or schedule performance measurement baselines, including earned value, and variance analyses
- Assists in developing business cases using appropriate indices
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
BasicQualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- 1 + years of experience in Finance, Accounting, Business or related role
- 1 + years of experience with financial data analysis
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Financial analysis relating to estimate at complete (EAC), material/supplier forecasting, and earned value management (EVM)
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 3 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years’ related work experience, 7 years’ related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position will be for 1st shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.