Labcorp is transforming how patients are diagnosed, monitored, and treated.
Labcorp is recruiting a Financial Analyst for a dynamic team in Burlington, NC.
An individual contributor interested in working hands-on with multiple functions to advise leadership on the best path of growth for the business. In addition to financial and analytical duties, the Financial Analyst should be able to effectively communicate with managers, executives, and C-suite members of the organization. You will be involved in all financial aspects of the organization and perform general duties that include:
- Contribute fully to the development of strategy across all areas of the business
- Provide financial analysis and guidance on activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Assist in company-wide budgetary planning process
- Interpret complex financial information and provide updates and information as needed
- Prepare and review official financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Develop financial models to assist in the decision making process
- Provide support to internal customers, including the Planning, Analysis and Reporting Lead, Corporate FP&A leads and Division Controllers
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with internal customers and advisors
- Challenge assumptions and decision-making, as appropriate
- Provides financial/administrative support to the general area relating to element of expenses, debt analysis, and other major account variances
- Set-ups, reviews, and monitors accounting
License/Certification/Education: Normally a B.S. in Accounting or related field and 2-4 years of related experience.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.