Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences by helping customers create, deliver and optimize content.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to provide financial and business partner support for Experience Cloud’s Enterprise business, reporting to the Finance Manager. This position will provide cross-functional engagement that will enable and influence key decision making. You will support full P&L strategy through financial analysis and modeling to provide recommendations to senior leadership, driving strategic decision making. You’ll also drive quarterly financial reporting, intra-quarter forecasting, ad-hoc analytics, and other investment analysis.
What You’ll Do
- Support three-year strategic financial planning, setting the roadmap for Adobe’s continued growth by collaborate with business owners to build long-term financial models.
- Be the team champion and point of contact for finance-related system implementations and drive financial treatment for new offerings.
- Ensure key stakeholders are informed of weekly financial forecast and are actively addressing risks and opportunities within the Experience Cloud Enterprise space.
- Own quarter-end financial reporting, telling the “Why” behind financial performance.
- Work with key business leaders to identify appropriate metrics to track and evaluate business performance.
- Drive ad-hoc analysis for VP level leadership.
- Partner closely with IT, Finance Systems, and Finance counterparts to continually improve & enhance Experience Cloud’s reporting capabilities.
What You Need to Be Successful
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- 3-5 years of relevant finance experience. Previous experience in creating/maintaining financial models for a subscription/SaaS business a plus.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel required, with experience in relational databases, data manipulation (i.e. Alteryx), and data visualization (PowerBI, Tableau) preferred. Focus on building scalable analytics & reporting.
- Self-starter who can take charge of complex tasks with minimal direction and develop new strategies and ways of approaching business challenges.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with ability to influence/drive decision making across cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management, planning, and organizational skills, including ability to handle several projects at a time in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver who can challenge the status quo and drive new ways of thinking across the organization.