Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
This is a critical role in the Facebook Infrastructure accounting team. This global role will support various supply chain solutions and enhancements covering billions of dollars in CapEx with a focus on rack and server component supply chain. Overall, the focus of this role will be to drive and execute supply chain initiatives, interpret contracts and accounting standards, build policies, processes and controls over rack and server supply chain business operations.
Supply Chain Accounting Manager, Foundation Responsibilities:
- Develop internal capabilities to better implement HW and supply Chain strategies and drive proposals and decision making process with leadership guidance.
- Shape and execute initiatives that drive improvements in hardware management and promote sustainability.
- Manage and oversee global end-to-end supply chain accounting, controls, and related projects, with a particular focus on rack & server components and related Facebook hardware and supply chain operations.
- Interpret U.S. GAAP accounting standards and SEC guidance to determine accounting and financial reporting treatment and prepare or review technical accounting memorandums for significant transactions.
- Act as trusted partner, effectively communicate across multiple organizations and levels, spread throughout geographical locations. Role will partner with supply chain management team, sourcing team, technical accounting, and system team by understanding context, providing accounting guidance, creating processes that scale.
- Coordinate with external and internal auditors to ensure timely completion of audit requests, and aid in the research and analysis of audit issues raised.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 9+ years experience of financial accounting and reporting
- Experience with Oracle Financials and Hyperion
- Big 4 audit experience
- Supply chain, Manufacturing, hardware industry and cost accounting experience
- Experience in project management and solution design
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data, experience synthesizing into a readout for business and accounting management
- Experience building and maintain relationships across multiple cross-functional teams. Proven track record of influencing business partners (at appropriate level) to effect changes
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.