Johnson & Johnson
Cutting-edge science, digital technology, and new ways of thinking are improving how people are cared for around the world, and Johnson & Johnson is at the forefront.
Ethicon is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst supporting the LINX, Neuwave and Established Products Commercial Team, located in Cincinnati, OH or Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years! We embrace research and science — bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $93.8 billion in 2021 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
- Provide finance leadership and decision support during the business planning cycles and quarterly updates for the LINX, Neuwave and Established Products Commercial Teams
- Forecast and present financial analysis of product platform sales trends, gross profit, dashboards, pricing analytics, etc.
- Identify risks and mitigation strategies related to investments
- Develop and/or review market models for reasonableness & validate assumptions using self-developed techniques
- Work cross-functionally and with external partners to drive business growth and value
- Perform quarterly closing and business forecast updates as required
- Ensure compliance requirements are met as it relates to quarterly closes, audits, business processes and conduct
- Develop standardized processes, tools, and templates related to your platforms
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; Accounting or Finance degree is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years business experience is required
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required (Formulas, VLOOKUP functions, Pivot Tables)
- Excellent analytical, business partnering, and communication skills are required
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of US GAAP, J&J WWP’s, and J&J Finance best practices is preferred
- An MBA, CPA, CMA and/or other financial certifications are preferred
- The candidate must work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and effectively tackle leadership roles in various areas
- This position will be based out of Cincinnati, OH or Raritan, NJ and may require up to 5% travel
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-1000 US HIghway 202
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)