Spectrum provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including video entertainment programming, internet access, and home phone service.
CO Salary Range: USD 96,100.00 – 170,500.00 per year
This position is responsible for supporting the operational and financial planning and analysis needs of an organization and provides integrated analysis of financial and operational metrics. Responsible for managing the successful development and execution of data-driven financial reporting and data analysis.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Provide oversight and management to a team of Financial Analysts by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; foster an environment which encourages the development of each employee.
- Manage budget/forecast functions, development of models, reporting and analysis.
- Manage month-end and quarter-end functions including review of journal entries prepared by direct reports; oversee and perform variance analysis; provide reporting as needed to business partners.
- Act as a liaison to business partners in support of monthly financial reporting summaries and forecast trends related to department budget process.
- Provide oversight of data management, including reviewing, analyzing; providing solutions and visibility of this data to department leadership.
- Manage a team who analyzes financial data and extracts relevant information for the purposes of making business decisions; interprets data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and projecting future trends.
- Assign projects and provide support to direct reports, up to and including reviewing performance and monitoring continuous improvement plans.
- Accountable for the execution of departmental processes and methodologies.
- Ensure all defined business rules/policies are documented, implemented as designed.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to work and model a high sense of ownership, collaboration, and execution excellence
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative and dynamic team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to quickly identify business problems/opportunities
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to effectively present information to management
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Ability to make decisions and work collaboratively with others to solve problems
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to think strategically and anticipate future trends, needs and expectations
- Superior knowledge of software applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of telecommunications industry preferred
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
Required Related Work Experience and Number of Years
7+ years Accounting/Finance experience
3+ years Management experience
FFI615 307591 307591BR
Here, employees don’t just have jobs, they build careers. That’s why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $96,100.00 to 170,500.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.