At Schwab, “Own Your Tomorrow” embodies everything they do.
CO Salary Range: USD 105,300.00 – 210,500.00 per year
The Retail Investor Services Finance team provides financial analysis and business decision support for Schwab’s Retail Investor Services enterprise. The team’s objectives are to help business partners drive operational leverage and improve profitability through thorough analysis to support strategic decision making and planning, understand business trends, and communicate segment performance. The Finance Senior Manager will focus on planning and analytics on revenue and revenue generating metrics.
Workplace Flexibility Program : We’re proud to support our employees in a working approach that allows you to bring your best self to work – whether that’s in the office or remote.
- Most Schwabbies have the opportunity to voluntarily work in the office or at home based on their preference
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and some time in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.
What you are good at
The role involves extensive business partner interaction (with business, strategy, and finance teams), collaborates with partners in various geographic locations, and reports to the Director of Retail Financial Planning and Analytics. The Senior Manager of Finance will be responsible for:
- Leading short- and long-range revenue planning and forecasting activities for Retail Investor through collaboration with key players
- Initiating ad-hoc analysis of Retail Investor’s key revenue streams, drivers/metrics and overall P&L, and delivering relevant insights to business partners to drive business decisions and influence outcomes
- Synthesizing and communicating the consolidated financial picture and outlook to senior leadership
- Developing business cases to support investment decisions and measure benefits to understand results across a diverse set of client segments, products and offers
- Performing other financial reporting needs as required (reporting, ad-hoc analysis, and projects)
What you have
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of related financial/business analysis and planning experience, demonstrating progression into increasingly sophisticated roles
- Outstanding analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and social skills; shown ability to form relationships and interact with many different audiences and levels of management
- Experience effectively handling several workstreams/projects concurrently and independently
- Understanding of finance and accounting principles and concepts
- Self-motivation, results-focused self-starter that demonstrates initiative and curiosity
- Experience sourcing data from database applications and working efficiently with large data sets
- Effective use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint applications is required; data querying and financial modeling skills strongly preferred
- Prior financial services industry experience preferred
Target Total Compensation – 105,300 – 210,500.
Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home-today and in the future. Explore further .
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281 .
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.