Philips is a leading health tech company, improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum—from healthy living and prevention to diagnosis, treatment, and home care.
Service Solutions Billing Admin
Effective Tuesday, January 4, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Philips. Employees may request a reasonable accommodation.Montana employees are currently excluded from this requirement at this time.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
By performing audit, verification, closure and invoicing on service work orders completed by the field service engineers/team. Strive to maximize revenue recognition and maintain integrity of service work order data and documentation. Provide daily internal & external customer support via email and ACD phone line requests.
You are responsible for
- Audit service work orders for accuracy and ensure timely accurate revenue recognition and/or service order closure with guidance as needed.
- Communicate with internal & external customer regarding purchase order and billing accuracy.
- Perform work order verification and processing in accordance with established policies and procedures with some supervision.
- Serve as a resource to the field organization and customers by researching and resolving issues in a timely manner and escalates urgent customer issues to management.
- Interface with multiple internal departments to maintain the integrity of functional data.
- May prepare and distribute department reports, such as scan second, uptime, response time, service/site history and pool.
- Accurately answer, complete and respond to customer requests via the group email box in a professional manner throughout scheduled assigned day with peer and management assistance as needed.
- Answer inbound calls through the ACD lines in accordance with established metrics while delivering positive customer service.
- Create and manage Field Approval Requests via designated tool
- Process and resolve interface issues via the ServiceMax Incomplete Case report in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Consistently complete and sign all training documents prior to set due dates.
- Ensure customer orders meet regulatory procedures and guidelines with some expected auditing errors.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Two to four years customer service skills (experience in a high-volume call center preferred)
- One to two years’ experience in an administrative position with experience in order processing/order entry or related experience (preferred).
- Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Intermediate skills in using PCs and Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous demands and prioritizes work with minimal supervision
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Clear and concise oral and written communications skills
- Strict attention to detail
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. For this position, you will reside in or within commuting distance to Nashville
How we work at Philips
Our newly adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There’s a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when, and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams, and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work, and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips , read stories from our employee blog , find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions .
Philips Electronics Ltd is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran