The Financial Systems/Business Analyst will primarily be responsible for financial planning, forecasts, and financial analysis of operating results, through collaboration with the Aramark Region Finance Director & Manager, Region Vice President, and Vice President of Operations.
Interacts with the client to obtain and provide data, in conjunction with the Aramark Operations team, in support of our food contracts. Consistently maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward clients and co-workers. Is responsive to client and customer needs.
Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work under strict deadlines are essential. Individual must be organized, demonstrate initiative and have strong problem-solving skills.
The Financial Systems/Business Analyst position is an on-hands position which requires individuals to actively participate in the day to day activities such as inputting data, reconciling accounts, creating journal entries and accruals. This position will work with individuals at all levels of Aramark and the client organization.
Develop financial analyses and reports for Executive Management that aids in effective planning and performance evaluation. These include:
- Analyze daily, weekly, & monthly meals data
- Prepare trend reporting on meals served
- Support and assist in the strategic planning process and annual business plan
- Review and analyze sales, marketing and other internal company initiatives to grow revenue
- Review and analyze operational metrics with operations team to drive efficiencies
- Prepare special purpose or ad hoc analyses as required
- Assist in the preparation of the quarterly Operations Review
- Perform other related duties as directed by Regional Finance Director & Manager
- Be instrumental in streamlining current processes by serving as IT liaison
Collaborate with the management team of selected overhead departments for monthly projection and variance analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or a related subject
- 3+ years of financial planning, analysis, and IT experience. Course work towards an MBA degree preferred.
- Superior analytical ability and spreadsheet modeling skills are required.
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Office package, specifically a high level of proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint, as well as decision support tools and multi-dimensional data base solutions.
- Experience with mining databases and ability to translate financial needs with IT functionality.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to interface with multiple levels of management are essential.
- Position requires good interpersonal and communication skills, sound judgment and ability to learn quickly; ability to adapt to new situations and interface with senior management.
- Must be able to problem solve and adjust priorities with little advance notice to meet deadlines and requests.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.