Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with its customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
Why finance at Stryker?
Are you looking for a profitable and growing company with a great culture and reputation?Stryker is the only company with 40 consecutive years of sales growth and was recently named one of the Best Workplace in the WORLD by Fortune! Here, you will have many opportunities to learn and grow as we offer development opportunities unique for each employees needs including training, certifications, mentorship, leadership programs, tuition reimbursement, one-on-one coaching and more!
We are looking for our future Senior Finance Manager in Kayseri. As part of the local leadership team and reporting to the Senior Finance Director, your key responsibilities will be :
- Reports on the key performance measures to operations and senior management on a monthly and quarterly basis,
- Participates in monthly and yearly closing process ,
- Prepares and analyzes financial statements and reports for monthly and quarterly financial reporting, tax reports,
- Ensures correct application of Corporate and Division cost accounting policies and procedures,
- Personnel management including providing technical assistance and employee development
- Sets direction as key member of the Operations leadership team,
- Heavy involvement in Integrated Business Planning
- Ensures accuracy of GIM costs
- Generates data and analysis to assist in key business decisions for the division
- Ensures compliance with established regulatory and quality, legal, corporate and human resources policies and procedures
- System innovation contributions
- Assists with the development and tracking of annual budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields; MBA preferrable,
- Minimum 7-12 years of work experience in a similar position
- English & Turkish fluency required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Hyperion and ERP programs
- Previous management experience is preferred, specifically in manufacturing accounting
- Highly skilled on time management and follow-up
- Higly skilled on motivating and developing others
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to plan, organize and implement concurrent tasks
- Commitment to high excellence and high standards
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com