Signify is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work.
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people’s lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light…join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
What you’ll do…
- Assist in analysis and reports preparation
- Create Excel templates to automate manual tasks
- Special projects as needed
- Assist in forecasting and budgeting
What you’ll need…
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Accounting student (Universidad Javeriana)
- Prior experience analyzing and/or reporting a plus
- Advanced Excel skills
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Organized, detail-oriented and thorough
- Creative problem solver with strong analytical skills