Vimeo’s Controllership organization is searching for a hardworking, passionate, and dependable Staff Accountant, External Reporting. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a strong interest in ensuring Vimeo’s disclosure of financial results are complete, accurate, and adhere to US GAAP.
This role will report to the Senior Manager External Reporting and will be responsible for assisting with the preparation of the financial sections of Vimeo’s Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) reports, including quarterly and annual reports on Form 10-Q and Form 10-K, as well as quarterly earnings releases, including supplemental financial information. You will partner with teams throughout Vimeo, including Investor Relations, Accounting, Internal and External Auditors, Tax, FP&A, and Legal to ensure the integrity of financial statements, applicable financial statement analysis, and other supporting documentation.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare disclosures and supporting documentation for various financial sections of Vimeo’s SEC filings including: footnotes to the consolidated financial statements, Management’s Discussion and Analysis, quarterly earnings releases, and supplemental financial information.
- Assist with the collection, analysis, documentation, and review of financial information underlying disclosures to ensure SOX compliance by adhering to internal control requirements.
- Prepare and maintain the financial reporting key dates timeline, as well as track the status of different team members’ progress per the roles and responsibilities matrix planning document
- Contribute to an environment of continuous improvement focusing on streamlining, improving, and automating different processes.
- Assist with special projects as required
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience within an audit group including Big 4 Public Accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CPA required (or in progress)
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be proficient in Excel and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to different levels of the organization
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience with Workiva (Wdesk) and XBRL
- Experience with Oracle Cloud (GL, FCCS, EPBCS)
- Experience with Stock-Based Compensation
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs