Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (NYSE:PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Paysafe wants to support those affected by the current situation in Ukraine with their future employment. Please feel free to submit your application below and we’ll get in touch with you soon.
- Ensure all Purchase Orders are coded in the correct GL account, cost center, business unit and project
- Supporting PO Coordinators in their daily tasks (creation of PO, supplier master data)
- Ensure all internal procedures applicable to the PO processes and supplier onboarding are followed
- Monitoring and managing open Purchase Orders and delayed approvals
- Prepare regular daily/weekly and ad-hoc reports for all Business Units
- Prepare monthly KPIs for Purchasing processes
- Identify and propose changes to purchasing processes that will enhance service delivery
- Ensuring adequate cover of Purchasing Processes at all times including Bulgarian bank holidays
- Oversee and monitor workloads to ensure PO are created in a timely manner and in accordance with customer service level expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in international Accounting Shared Service will be strong advantage
- Experience as AP accountant will be advantage
- Fluent English
- Experience with Oracle will be considered an advantage
- Close attention to detail is essential
- Good organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments;
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business;
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs);
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere;
- One of the top 10 best designed offices in the world.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.