Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, creative, and driven people. If you want to help make history and have fun, Amazon is the place for you.
We are currently seeking a Finance Manager to join our Corporate FP&A Free Cash Flow (FCF) team.
Key job responsibilities
- Lead Balance Sheet Working Capital forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Perform financial analyses and write insightful narratives related to Working Capital
- Define requirements for and prioritize projects to improve reporting accuracy and automation
- Ad hoc financial analysis and data support for business teams Produce the three-month forward-looking revenue forecast for the entire company
- Enhance existing forecasting models
- Build executive level presentations highlighting the quarterly revenue and operating income guidance ranges
- Present ad hoc business analysis and recommendations to senior management
- Consult on company-wide forecasting activities
- Recommend improvements and provide scoping documents for system and process enhancements
A day in the life
This highly visible role will be responsible for the forecasting, reporting, and analysis of Amazon’s Free Cash flow with a focus on Working Capital. This individual will partner with business teams across Amazon to gain a comprehensive understanding of the FCF drivers for Working Capital and prepare insightful analyses and narratives for Amazon’s CFO and the senior leadership team. This role will be a key business partner to the business finance teams, Finance Operations, and Accounting.
About the team
Corporate Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A) provides strategic support to Amazon’s CFO and executive team (S-team) on enterprise-wide planning, analysis, and reporting. Our team is responsible for the production and administration of several key finance deliverables.
- key month-end and quarter-end processes;
- planning processes including quarterly estimates, the annual operating plan, and the 3-year forecast;
- company-wide S-team goal review processes;
- headcount-related reporting; and
- other exciting ad-hoc projects for our leadership team.
- 8+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- MBA or MS in Finance, Economics or a related field
- Experience in Accounting, Corporate FP&A or Business Finance functions
- Background in financial statement analysis and knowledge of general accounting principles
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present analyses and insights to senior management
- Experience in financial reporting and scalable processes
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced analytic, financial modeling, and reporting skills
An additional location for this role includes the Amazon offices located in Arlington, VA.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.