From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
JOB TITLE – Finance Intern /Qatar/Doha.
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join our Digital Industries Business as a Finance Intern and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you are required to closely work with the Commercial Project Manager and DI Country Controller.
• Strong and proactive communication with technical & business administration
department heads, technical staff, project management, procurement and customer on commercial issues
• Assure timely accounting on projects, JV’s , cost allocations, time sheet bookings.
• Check correctness of invoice bookings from suppliers and provide information in case of inquiries regarding invoices (payment terms and status etc)
• Review of existing process towards improvement & digitalization
• Close co-ordination with the Order Management team for booking of orders, invoicing,
follow-up on collection of payment,
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
• Students pursuing CA/ ACCA/ CPA or part qualified CA/ACCA/CPA with
Bachelors/Diploma in Commerce or Business Administration or Accounting.
• Good knowledge of commercial and project controlling topics.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications, focus on Excel
• Language skills: excellent English skills, written and verbal
• Strong personal commitment, sense of responsibility and duty
• Excellent analytical skills combined with proactive and hands-on qualities
• Strong interpersonal skills to communicate open and effectively on all levels
• Able to be flexible in a dynamic environment and sometimes show the ability to work under pressure
• Capability to work within a team
• Motivated and curious with continuous strive to develop
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time