From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
SiemensMobility provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban andlogistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods,we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail,rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
We are looking for “Accounting Professional” (m/f/d).
What are my responsibilities?
• Supports accountable Unit or BA Management, provides advice and proposesmeasures regarding Finance / Business Administration within the SWE Region;
• Supports implementation of financial and business administration policies,standards and procedures, for the assigned organization unit;
• Coordinate the monthly financial closing and ensure that the reportingrequirements are fulfilled;
• Governance activities supervision under IFRS regulation;
• Audit requests management interface with internal and external auditors;
• Support SAP Hana implementation;
• Balance sheet critical reviews and projects review;
• Support Revenue Recognition and Project accounting according to IFRSstandards;
• Perform and implement controls in the accounting area.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Minimum of a University degree;
• Accounting or controlling background would be preferable;
• Fluent knowledge of English language;
• Other language (Spanish, French and/or German) is a plus;
• Knowledge on Siemens organizations is a plus;
• IFRS accounting knowledge; SNC is a plus;
• Proficient in MSOffice, especially for Excel (VBA is a plus), SAP and otheranalytical tools like Power BI;
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a changing environment;
• Team Player, with strong customer focus, result & quality orientation;
• Proactive, reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communicationskills;
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Mobility Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young,dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solidmultinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemensprovides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges inthe areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we arealways looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask toughquestions. Likeevery Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send yourapplication.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time