From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity and dedication. People like you! Clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things and enjoy solving problems. We will give you the opportunity to really make a difference.
Take your next career step with us and join our international team of consultants in Prague.
What part will you play?
Every day we solve a different challenge – Our operative in-house consultants in finance projects are data gurus, define new commercial processes, automate old processes, we roll-out new systems and design reporting for all levels of management.
As part of our team, you will work in close alignment with customers to find the best solution for a smooth project execution or to tackle their problems:
- We are a bunch of proactive consultants in Prague, working on Finance 4.0 and other customer projects in a variety of locations
- We optimize processes and build new solutions to solve customer problems with high initiative and flexibility
- We enjoy transforming data into insights for management decisions in ETL tools
- We act as sparring partners for our clients when it comes to implementing digital solutions
- In our daily work, we adopt new technologies and encourage others to do that, too
- We constantly challenge each other to learn new things, build up new capabilities and transfer our knowledge across the team
If you are curious about Finance 4.0 topics and about the challenges and possibilities of digitalization in the Finance-world of one of the world’s leading conglomerates: Join us and gain in-depth experience in consulting and a deep understanding of Siemens’ strategies and worldwide operations!
What you need to make real what matters:
- You score with relevant professional experience in Finance, Analytics or Accounting & Controlling: you know Finance processes in-depth and you identify potential for improvement easily
- Proficiency in Excel and ability to read and write complex formulas (Extensions such as Power Query, Power Pivot, or VBA are welcomed)
- You are familiar with ETL and low code automation e.g. VBA, Power Automate, Power Apps, Alteryx and if not you are willing to learn them and share knowledge with colleagues
- You are interested in new solutions for old standards
- You are patient and agile when confronted with difficult situations and looking forward to push through when there are times of high pressure
- Professional certificates in PM, or Process improvement are beneficial (e.g., LSS, Scrum, ITIL, CPM)
- Analytical thinking and communicating your ideas convincingly in English is easy for you: German and other languages are a plus
- You display deep intercultural understanding and enjoy working in an international environment
- You are highly flexible and willing to travel, mostly in Europe
We want to meet you, if you think strategically, strive for innovative solutions, have strong analytical skills and you like various projects and tasks.
What we can offer to you in Prague:
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 90 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time