From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
As a focused technology company, we combine the real and the digital worlds and help customers to meet the great challenges of our time. Our businesses and local organizations enjoy the entrepreneurial freedom to serve their customers and markets in the best way possible, the structure is geared toward creating value for customers, creating technology with purpose and thus changing the lives for billions of people for the better. We create technology to transform the everyday. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions.
About CF R WEA
As center of competence CF R HUB Western-Europe and Africa (WEA) performs both a Governance and Business Partner function for more than 18 countries, providing expertise and innovative solutions towards the finance community while supporting its management in their decision-making, with timely and accurate financial information.
– Perform regular reviews of selected Service Business, POC and CPM projects, using a risk-based approach;
– Independent interaction with CF R stakeholders in several countries, assuming ownership over the communications held;
– Foster a strong relationship with the business, growing as a value-adding trusted partner;
– Advise and challenge project commercials on their assumptions, ensuring a true and fair view in the project accounting (e.g., accruals, provisions, contract assets and liabilities positions);
– Provide guidance to operating companies for complex business models and IFRS transactions;
– Drive the implementation of new tools for more efficient interpretation and communication of project’s financial data;
– Develop an understanding of the underlying business and the risks resulting of the Books & Records;
– Support the implementation of new business specific standards.
– Perform regular controls using standard reports and promote digitalization opportunities in its development and creation.
– Degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or similar;
– Professional experience in revenue controlling or auditing and business analysis;
– Experience acquired in auditing environment or multinational companies (manufacturing, energy, construction, etc.);
– Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, as well as initiative and proactiveness;
– Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment;
– Good knowledge of SAP system (not mandatory);
– Fluent in English (German, Italian or French, is a plus);
– Availability to travel on a regular basis.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time