From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Performance Controllerto be hired with a permanent contract for of the Lead Country Italy team ofSmart Infrastructure, based in Milan.
Siemens is a focused technology company,pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing,grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problemsthat affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond thepossible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact ondaily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. AtSiemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, toimprove how people live, work, make and move. Because creating a world that weare proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s theopportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the growth journey you’dlike to take, move to Siemens to learn and to build a better real and digitalfuture.
The role is focused on managementreporting, controlling & business administration functions. Being part of alead country, having exposure to multi-country, multi-cultural working, as wellas a big picture approach, are important considerations.
He / she will have these responsibilities:
- Grants clean books and records, ensuring coherence with superior controlling standards, policies, and procedures.
- Supports management in both planning and rolling forecast processes with a Lead Country perspective, consolidating Business Units and Regional Countries’ information, tracking top-down and bottom-up targets, and proceeding with the same activity for Smart Infrastructure central departments.
- Performs analysis of Actuals evolution, including cause & effect analysis to provide insights on deviations vs Budget / Forecast.
- Grants the follow-up of specific agreed productivity & NCC reduction measures, including accurate reporting on their progress.
- Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains, and improves the dependent cost accounting system.
- Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations, actively monitoring financial performance, providing regular KPI analysis/business reports, including comments and alerts / early warnings on respective performance at SI/BU LC/RC level.
- Performs evaluations of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet items, tracking and managing ad-hoc high-quality reporting packages both to Business Units and SI Management.
- Attends in both internal and external auditing, including Siemens internal control system.
- Coordinates regular reporting and alignment with Taxes as needed (e.g. Internal Transfer Price).
- Supports Monthly Closing activities.
- Actively drives internal digital transformation on financial reporting and the optimization / continuous improvement of financial processes, in coordination with local collaborators.
What you need to bring with you
- Financial background (Bachelor’s degree preferred), with consistent professional experience in the finance/accounting area.
- Expertise in SAP/ERP, Business Intelligence Tools (DAsh/BISS/QlikSense…), Siemens internal tools (SR/OPW/SIPS/SIPCA/GREAT…), and MS Office.
- Deep knowledge of accounting & reporting guidelines (FRG/AIFG/ZRG/IFRS).
- Fluency (business level) both in English and Italian (German is a plus).
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability, and assertiveness, working with autonomy, proactivity, and a constructive attitude.
- Adaptability, stress & time management, critical & analytical thinking, decision-making, data driven approach.
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone’s personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
- Ground breaking tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer,offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and theappreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to allqualified candidates to realize their full potential.
Address us the desired working conditions/environment that will lift your efficiency. Typically, this kind of position isfull-time, however please feel free to tell us if a more flexible arrangementwould better enable you to take up this opportunity!
We will ensure that individuals withdisabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the jobapplication or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and toreceive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us torequest accommodation.
For further information or questions, youcan contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno,n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italiaplease go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward togetting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time