From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Jobtitle – ProcessExpert – Purchase to Pay (Accounting Professional – A/P)
Weprovide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services frompurchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasingprocess
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P)services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimizationand digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support ourcustomers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our highlevel of process and automation competency.
Thisis your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible to perform invoice posting activity for MAM and ensure 100 % accuracy of the postings
- You will provide process improvement ideas and execute them on timely manner for identified gaps
- You will work with reporting manager and the business units to correct any issues with customer service delivery to achieve targets agreed with Customers
We don’t needsuperheroes, just super minds.
- You are a Graduate in Accounting / Finance (B.com, BBM)
- You have 3-5 years’ experience in AP and Accounting experience in ERP systems like SAP
- You have excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- You have proven analytical and problem-solving abilities and able to analyze complex situations based on facts and find solutions
- You have ability to multi-task and prioritize and act proactively to address challenges and opportunities
- Candidate should be willing to work for night shift
Makeyour mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is basedin Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance towork with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things tocome.
We’reSiemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at atime in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and We welcomeapplications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Allemployment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and businessneed. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time