From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
Nobody is perfect, but a team can be.
Siemens Large Drives is the global market leaderwith a future-proof drive technology portfolio. We deliver products, solutionsand services for Mining and other industries in Brazil and other countries.
We are looking for Head of Accounting for Brazil.
Which are your challenges?
• Lead of the accounting organization, processes and guidelines of SiemensLarge Drives.
• Perform accounting and regulatory reporting in accordance with LocalGaap and IFRS requirements.
• Manage day to day accounting functions through well-reconcile generalledger
• Ensure completeness and correctness of the internal and externalreporting as well as compliance with accounting controls and processes for allaccounting-related closing activities
• Ensure integrity and high quality of books and records to meet bestpractice financial reporting
• Analysis of the accounting treatment for non-routine or materialbusiness transactions and alignment with different stakeholders (incl.headquarters)
Being a business partner, collaborate with businessand other corporate functions whenever necessary to achieve a common objectivewithin accounting topics
• Coordinate internal and external audits as well as internal serviceproviders
• Responsible for the implementation of new IT systems with impact on thefinancial reporting from a local perspective, e.g., definition of localrequirements and its implementation in a timely manner considering high qualitystandards, coordination of accounting resources within the projects
• Further development and digitalization of accounting processes
• Interface to accounting department in headquarters
What we need from you?
• University degree in accounting (active CRC)
• 5-10 years professional experience in accounting area
• Experiences in the implementation of accounting standards, tools andoptimization of accounting processes
• Flexibility and willingness to learn(growth mindset)
• Driving change / act as a change agent
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Ability to collaborate in an international environment
Workplace and hiring model
• CLT,hybrid model (home office 2 days a week!)
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinksthe same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents fromdifferent backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people withdisabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Indústria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time