From digitalization to automation, we’re changing the cities you live in and the places you work.
The WEA Accounting & Controlling Regional Hub is a financial and accounting competence center, covering all companies of the Siemens Group in Western Europe and Africa. It ensures the correctness of the Financial Statements of over 70 legal entities in more than 20 countries in the WEA region.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
• Coordinate the monthly financial closing and ensure that the reporting requirements are fulfilled;
• Perform regular critical reviews of the Balance Sheet and P&L;
• Advise the Operating Business on accounting issues and special transactions;
• Provide support and maintain effective communication with internal and external partners like local management, headquarters, auditors and other departments;
• Support the implementation of new business specific accounting standards;
• Perform and implement controls;
• Assist in special projects like M&A transactions
• Active participation in different projects within the accounting area
• Enhance and harmonize processes and accounting systems
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or similar;
• At least 3 years of experience in Accounting, Audit or similar;
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, initiative and proactivity;
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills;
• Able to work in a changing environment and willing to travel;
• Good knowledge of SAP system;
• Fluent in English (mandatory) and one other language (preferred);
• Proficient in MS Excel & Office
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time